How to connect and play Dream League multiplayer with friends
See the full guide for how to play Dream League multiplayer mode with friends using three phones or even two phones.
You probably have installed Dream League in your android device and wants to play Dream League multiplayer mode with your friends but don’t know how to go about it.
Don’t worry because you’re at the right place.
In this post, I will give you a detailed step by step guide on how to play Dream League multiplayer with just two or three phones involved. So seat tight and follow the steps because its a simple process.
Requirements for playing multiplayer mode
- Two or three phones
- A functioning WiFi and hotspot
Features of the game:
- Offline game
- Great graphics with players real faces
- Customizable stadiums and pitch
- Customizable team
- Easy controls
- Good commentary
- Multiplayer mode
Steps on how to connect with three phones
- Use one of the three devices to create a hotspot connection.
- Create a WiFi connection with the remaining two phones and connect to the initially created hotspot
Open the multiplayer mode and on “LOCAL MULTIPLAYER”, with both phones used to create the WiFi connection. You should see a screen like the one below.
- Tap on ” CREATE GAME” with one of the phones
- Tap on the searched device with the other phone to connect both phones for Dream League multiplayer
- Finally tap on “Play ” simultaneously on both phones to enjoy the game.
Note: make sure that both phones are running the latest version of Dream League else you won’t be able to play the multiplayer mode. Click here to download from Google play store.
In situations where you only have two phones instead of three, follow the steps below to play Dream League multiplayer mode with your friends.
You may also like to read: How to install XAPK files extension | see full guide
Steps on how to connect with two phones
- Create a hotspot connection with one of the phones
- Then create a WiFi connection with the other phone to connect the two phones.
- Open Dream League multiplayer mode with both phones
- Tap on “LOCAL MULTIPLAYER ” using the phone which has a WiFi connection. When you see a screen like the one below, switch from WiFi to hotspot connection and also change the other phone from hotspot to WiFi connection.
- After making sure that both phones are are connected, tap on “LOCAL MULTIPLAYER” with the other phone and tap on “Create Game”.
- After that you will see a searched device on the other phone, tap on it to finally start the game.
I hope this tutorial was helpful? Feel free to leave a comment below.